[Moo] Equestrian Champion to be selected

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Wed Nov 9 13:31:03 PST 2011

Greetings!

This Sunday, November 13th we will be selecting our next Equestrian
Champion.  This is the last Equestrian practice of the year so please come
out and support our horse community, enjoy the day, and visit with us.  The
rider selected will be invested as our champion in court at Holiday Faire.

If there are enough marshals Her Excellency is willing to bring her mol
papers if anyone is interested in adding to their equestrian autorizations.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen