[Moo] Archers...

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:20:47 PST 2011

Greetings* Archers*!

Great seeing all of you at Holiday Faire and hope you enjoyed the fine
shoot! I know I did!  I hope this finds you and yours well, safe, and
sound as this begins the busy holiday season.

With that in mind there will be *NO WINTER ARCHERY PRACTICE* this Friday *
11/25* at the Bull Run Shooting Center BUT we will be returning to the
Center the following Friday 12/2, *(and every Friday thereafter!!)* from
5-7pm-ish! So be sure to come out.

Stierbach Archers,
great and small
ALL are welcome,
come one, come all****

When: Friday Evenings 5-7pm
Location: *Bull Run Public Shooting Center • 7700 Bull Run Drive •
Centreville, VA  • 20121-2580*
Fee for shooting: *$3.25*
***sorry NO Crossbows allowed*
**
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and be safe as you venture to and fro, into
other Baronies, Shires, Cantons and such, with in and out of our Kingdom.

YIS,
Saphir

Dietrich Saphir zum Drache
Deputy Archery Marshal, Barony of Stierbach
*Kingdom of Atlantia*

*For more information on baronial archery practices contactarchery-marshal​@
stierbach.org.*