[Moo] no archery this sunday coming

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 19:34:56 PDT 2011

Greetings all,

This is a reminder that there will be no archery or such at House Wolfhou this coming sunday, Oct 9, since we will be at War of the Wings. So, ya'll can enjoy the October Baronial Day and shoot there!

Looking forward:
Sunday, October 30 will be shooting and party, celebrating the marriage of Bertran and Jozza.
There will be no archery on November 13, since we will be delivering Eleanor's furnature to her. She has moved to Dalton GA, and has signed for a 2 bedroom apartment just this very day.

--Yours in Service,
Blitha