[Moo] Incase you been on Authorizing at Chalice

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Oct 21 12:31:20 PDT 2011

Forwarding from the Merry Rose.

Esperanza

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:28:39 -0400
From: Kender <lilkender at gmail.com>
To: atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [MR] Authorizing at Chalice of the Sun God?

Greetings,

I will be the MOL covering armored combat at Chalice of the Sun God this
weekend. Fighters, please remember to bring your blue cards, or your
temporary cards if your blue cards haven't come in the mail yet.

For anyone planning to authorize (new fighters or a new weapon form), please
take this opportunity to email to me the following information. I will
pre-print your paperwork. I need to know:

Legal name
SCA name
Address (# and street, city, state, zip)
Phone number
Email address
Home group (barony/canton/shire where you live, not your household)
Whether this is a new authorization or you are just adding a new weapons
form

Please email this information tome at: lilkender at gmail.com. If you can get
this to me before 4pm on Friday (Oct 21), this will save a LOT of time at
the MOL table. (4pm is the time I step away from the printer - after that,
forms will be hand-written).

Many thanks and I'm looking forward to seeing you!
-Kunigunde von Darmstadt