[Moo] IKAC - Atlantian season challenge update

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Oct 21 19:14:23 PDT 2011

Baron Jonathas has sent another update and Stierbach is still ahead!!!! Yay Stierbach!!!

Thanks again to everyone that has taken the time to shoot an IKAC. We had two more last week that are above the Open Bow minimum that have yet to be counted even. (The IKAC Scores were last approved on 10/12)

Keep it up Stierbach!!! I know there are more people that haven't shot yet. Remember that your score needs to be above the lowest Kingdoms average for that category for the Barony to get points.

Open Bow minimum is 69.67
Period Bow minimum is 109.33
Period Crossbow minimum is 212
Open Crossbow minimum is 206

If you are unfamiliar with the IKAC: http://www.scores-sca.org/public/scores_rules.php?R=2&Shoot=65

Another groups could still catch us, minimums could be rise and we could loose points so KEEP SHOOTING!!!!

Lady Esperanza

Greetings for this weeks Seasonal Challenge / IKAC update,

Returning to Fridays when I was trying to provide the regular updates.  Remember this update is based on scores approved by the IKAC Scorekeeper, and that for the scores to count toward the Seasonal Challenge they must be higher then the lowest Kingdom average in the IKAC Division.

First Atlantia's IKAC Standings:

Open Bow; 238 - 4rd place (44 out of 1st)
Period Bow; 186 - 3rd place (28 out of 1st) ++ score jumped up!
Open Crossbow; 319 - 1st place (44 lead)
Period Crossbow; 328- 1st place (41 lead) ++ score jumped up!

Look to help the kiddies come out and shoot some too!

Child(10&below); n/a (need two more scores)
Youth(13&below); n/a (need all three scores)
Yeoman(15&below); n/a (need all three scores)

Now for the Group Standings:

Stierbach: 19 (15 + 4 bonus)
Bright Hills; 12 (10 + 2 bonus)
Needwood; 8 (5 + 3 bonus)
Dun Carraig; 8 (7 + 1 bonus)
** Mors; 7 (4 + 3 bonus) -- Guess he is our Royal Archer for a reason! Amazing Shooting!
Roxbury Mill; 7 (5 + 2 bonus)
Sacred Stone; 4 (4 + 0 bonus)
Storvik; tie 1 (1 + 0 bonus)
Lochmere; 1 (1 + 0 bonus)

In the case of a tie, the tie breaker will be the one with the most bonus points.

In Service,
Jonathas