[Moo] Chalice Awards and Honors

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Mon Oct 24 17:25:31 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach!

Flaithri and I were very happy to have so many of you join us this past
weekend for the annual Chalice of the Sun God event.  This year we had three
teams competing, and they all did amazingly well!  Please make sure to
congratulate them on their showing, and coming out to help keep the Chalice
in our possession.  Yes you read right, for the 3rd year in a row we are
chalice champions!!!

As I don't have everyone's full names please forgive my use of first names
and any misspellings.

In 7th place (?) The Baroness of Stierbach's Team

Armored:  Wiglaf

Rapier: Marina

Archery: Grim

A&S: Her Excellency

Youth Combat: Rose

Youth Archery: Richard

In 5th Place The Bull Pen

Armored: William

Rapier: Shawn

Archery: Sephir

A&S: Wiglaf

Youth Combat: Susan

In 1st Place The Baron of Stierbach's Team

Armored: Oswin

Rapier: His Excellency

Archery: Mors

A&S: Aimee

Bardic: The Stierbach Singers (Siegfried, Elizabeth, Sigmani, Adrianna)

Youth Combat: Richard

Also several of our members are chalice champions and get to defend their
titles next year!!

Archery:  Mors

A&S: Aimee

Bardic:  The Stierbach Singers

Youth Combat: Richard

But wait..there's even more news!  In addition to winning Chalice Champion,
Mors has also been chosen as Their Majesties Archery Champion!

In addition, three of our own were recognized in court.  Grimm was awarded
The King's Missiliers,  Otel was made a member of the Order of the Pearl,
and His Excellency Flaithri was made a member of the Order of the Golden
Dolphin.  Very well deserved all around!

As you can see we had an amazing day for the Barony.  We both hope to see
many more of you out and about at the plethora of larger events that are
coming up in the nearby area.  Please, come by and say hello.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen