[Moo] Not teaching at University

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:42:09 PDT 2011

My apologies, but as several people asked about it: I am afraid I won't be
teaching the Pennsic class on East and West relations this University as I
didn't realize the deadline for registering to teach had passed until it was
too late.  I will try to have something for next university, and if there is
enough interest in the Barony, I would be willing to give the class at an
A&S night or whatever date might work best.

For those who don't know, this was a class prepared for Pennsic showing
Western influence in East Asia, primarily from Roman times to the 14th
century.

-Ii Katsumori