[Moo] FW: [Atlantia-Announce] Chalice of the Sun God: Feast of the Minotaur

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Mon Sep 12 03:02:48 PDT 2011

We will be defending our title as Chalice Champions again this year.  If you
are interested in being on a team to keep the Chalice of Ponte Alto here in
Stierbach (or heck because you want to have fun!) please see one of us to
get a slot.  The more the merrier!  If there is enough interest we can put
together more than one team.

Baroness Rhonwen