[Moo] Fwd: [Archers] Seasonal Challenge (Bring it ON!)

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Sep 18 18:45:59 PDT 2011

For those people not on the Archers elist:

As the IKAC is a Kingdom level team shoot, to encourage more participation in it toward the goal of winning every division, this falls Seasonal Challenge will be a team shoot at the Barony/Shire/Household level.  That is each group will get points toward winning for each IKAC Adult Division an Archer shoots a reasonably good* score in.  To encourage our youth Archers to shoot, each youth will gain 3 points for their group.  And as the goal is to win the IKAC, a bonus point will be given to the group of each Archer whose scores contribute to the Atlantian Score in any IKAC Division, but when that score gets bumped out of the average this bonus goes away too!  The seasonal challenge will end on Twelfth Night and scores must be in a week after that.

* A "reasonably good" score will be defined as equal to or better then the lowest Kingdom Average in that IKAC Division, this only applies to the Adult Divisions

http://scores-sca.org/home/index.php?R=10

I believe I can come up with a prize for the winner as well.

Lorelei

(Thank you Baron Jonathas for the wording and for maintaining the scores site and tracking this challenge.)