[Moo] Fwd: [Archers] IKAC Seasonal Challenge - 9/23 Update

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Sep 23 10:49:26 PDT 2011

Stierbach Archers!!! We are tied for second to last in the Archery Seasonal Challenge. Please consider shooting an IKAC and help out our Barony. It doesn't have to be the highest score for the Barony to get points.

If you are unfamilar with an IKAC:

http://www.scores-sca.org/public/scores_rules.php?R=10&Shoot=65

Scores can be entered by any Marshal able to enter Royal Rounds. Infact if you shoot it right, you can complete 2 Royal Rounds as you shoot your IKAC. You just need two 30 second timed rounds from the 30 yards and also two 30 second timed rounds from the 40 yards.

Some of your scores might be stuck in the pipeline and not posted yet like mine but if you haven't done an IKAC yet for this season I would like to see everyone get at least one.

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Seasonal Challenge Cheerleader