[Moo] Senior Staff Opening: Undine Pursuivant (Clerk Signet)

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Sep 23 12:04:39 PDT 2011

For those not on the Atlantia Announcements e-list:

Their Royal Majesties have requested that I appoint a new Clerk Signet to
Triton's Staff.  To that end, I would like to solicit candidates to  assume
that position.

If you, or someone you know, would be interested in serving the Kingdom and
 the College of Heralds & Scribes in this capacity, please let me know  as
soon as possible.

Have questions about the position?  Please feel free to contact me
privately (_tritonherald at aol.com_ (tritonherald at aol.com) ) and  I'll be
happy to discuss it with you.

BRAN
Triton