[Moo] Pewter opportunity for those projects - please cross post

Barbara Miller thewolfhou at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 15:07:54 PDT 2011

ummm... wax molds will melt if pouring in hot pewter, unless you are talking about the lost wax method (making a wax model, adding sprew (funnel), encasing it in plaster, and melting out the wax, leaving a hole to pour the molten pewter into)... I have heard that fimo/sculpty clay can be used to make a pewter mold.