[Moo] Oct 2: Historical Martial Arts class public "wine and cheese" reception in Lorton

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 05:39:40 PDT 2011

For anyone who hasn't checked out the Workhouse, you should go - support the
HMA guys, and take the opportunity to wander around. There is a two-day
workshop going on in the hot glass building this weekend, and they don't
mind folks coming in to look - plus the entire front of that building is
full of beautiful glass bits for sale. There is also a gift shop and an
exhibition space in their main building. The buildings there are divided by
discipline - glass, fiber, etc.

The glass folks offer classes all of the time, and open torch nights weekly.
Am sure classes are available in other areas as well.

I'd be at the two-day workshop if I didn't have another commitment. Go.
Check stuff out.

Briana