[Moo] Polling Labels are here

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Mon Apr 16 06:34:23 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach!

We have received word from the Virginia Regional Seneschal that the labels
have arrived and the polling's will be in the mail by this Tuesday April
17th.  The new return date for the polling is now May 7.

If you do not receive a polling by Monday April 23rd because:

1)      It did not arrive and you are a paid member

2)      You are a paid member but live in the "unrecognized" area of the
Barony

3)      Are a non-member but wish to participate

4)      Live outside Stierbach but play with this Barony

Please send us an email.  We can send you copies of the letters of intent
(also located in the Baronial newsletter), and if you are a member the
polling.  Non-members may not receive copies of the official polling, but
are encouraged to write to Their Majesties Bryan and Briana with their
thoughts and opinions of all the candidates.

If you are any questions, comments, or concerns about the polling please
feel free to contact us.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen

Baron and Baroness Stierbach