[Moo] Sunday at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Apr 25 13:38:05 PDT 2012

All right all you aunties by the fire. To let a little light drizzle (2.5
inches in 8 hours. to me counts as drizzle) keep you from the fine and noble
art of archery. FINE, be that way! Let the elements win. I, however stand
firm in my love of archery!! To prove this I will even give you all a second
chance. I will be opening Grimmsfield again this Sunday from 3 pm till dark.
I hope the timing and the weather will allow you to attend. For information
about location, please see www.grimmsfield.com. Looking forward to shooting
some arrows with you all.

Once again this is in addition to Monday not in place of.

Grimm