[Moo] Sunday at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Apr 18 12:19:12 PDT 2012

Once again the drums of war beat not around the fair fields of Stierbach.
With the beauty of spring around us, I feel the urge to gather friends and
loose some shafts on the range. With my wife's consent, I am adding a 2nd
practice to this week. Once again my Sunday afternoon will now be devoted to
the range. I will open the practice at 3 pm and shoot till around 6. During
the evening (after 6) I hope to work on general A&S and invite any and all
to join me wiling away the hours in industrious works.  I am not sure yet
what will be happening for the evening repast and suggestions are welcome.
Preferably by people who are coming. For more info and directions please see
www.grimmsfield.com.

Yours in service,

Grimm