[Moo] Fighter list for Crown May 5th

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Apr 25 10:46:43 PDT 2012

For those not on the Merry Rose or the Atlantian Announcement List,

Greetings Atlantia!  We are pleased to announce Our Crown List:

Lord Sascha St. George fighting for Baroness Bessenyei Rozsa
Count Sinclair Hawkins fighting for Countess Kari Kyst
Count Vladimir Ivonovich Aleksandrov fighting for Countess Kalisa Aleksandrovna
Mistress Cunen Beornhelm fighting for Baron Drogo Rainulf de Dragonera
Sir Theron Andronikos fighting for Lady Kaolin Inrga
Sir Joselin d'outremer fighting for Lady Symone de la Rochelle
Sir William Shopp Ratt fighting for Countess Aryanna Hawkyns
Sir Ragnarr Rifbrjotr fighting for Baroness Willow Faye Dunne
Baron Jonathas Reinisch fighting for Baroness Amalia Kunne
Baron Sean De La Mare fighting for Baroness Elizabeth Harlyn
Baron Girard le Bourguignon fighting for Baronness Guenievre de Monmarch
THL Giacomo Vincenti di Firenze fighting for THL Elinore Hamilton
Baron Mungoe McKlinchey fighting for Lady Siobhan McKlinchey
Baron Turgeis Hakonsson fighting for Mistress Sunniva Kyrre
Brother Amos the Pious fighting for Lady Ysabella Cacemoine
Lord James Griffin fighting for Dame Brenna of Storvik
Lord Lucas Von Aych fighting for Baroness Aine ruadh inghean Neill
Lord Christoph Kreiger fighting for Lady Adelhait Fuchs
Baron Fergus of Hanna fighting for Lady Glynis Gwynedd
Lord Christian Thomas of York fighting for Lady Evja R?gnvaldsd?ttir
Baroness Marie-Therese Normand fighting for Lord Nara Numuchi
Lord John Angus West fighting for Baronesa Gracia Esperanca
Lord Hrodgeirr Hrafnsson fighting for Baroness Tyra Jonsdatter
Lord Aaron of Moorhaven fighting for Lady Murienne l'aloiere
Lord Carlyle Jamesson fighting for Lady Amanda ofHouse Hedgehog
Lord Randver Askmadr fighting for Lady Nem inghean Dochartaigh
Lord Lochlainn hua Rigbarddain fighting for Lady Aidan Lowery
Lord Dubhghall mac Donnchaidh fighting for  Lady Susanna inghean Aoidh.
Lord Gabriel Vladimar Zadorin fighting for Mistress Alesia Gillefalyn
Lord Eoin Mac Giric fighting for Baroness Sara Beth of Bellwood
Lord Reis Brangweyn fighting for Lady Eva Brangweyn

If any have sent in their Letters of Intent without your names appearing
above, please contact Us immediately.  As always, We reserve the right to
add entrants whose letters are received after this at Our discretion.

We look forward to seeing many come out and witness this grand Crown
Tourney.

--
Bryan & Brianna
King & Queen