[Moo] [Watchtower] Stierbach's new Archery Marshal

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:32:08 PDT 2012

Greetings and Thank you all!
I have some big shoes to fill! Thanks and much appreciation to Lord Enquey
for his service and entrusting me with the office. I am honored and looking
forward to the challenges, joys, fun, and experiences...both on and off the
field.

See you soon.  Shoot straight or aim small/miss small!!
YIS
Saphir