[Moo] [abhainniarthair] Scriptorium....again?

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 09:35:17 PDT 2012

If anyone is feeling seriously Scriptorium-deprived, the upcoming
Abhainn Iarthair Open House (Sunday, August 26th) can have a Scriptorium
theme.

Time: 3:30 to 7 or so
Place: 1119 Whittier Avenue, Winchester, VA
Directions: Take your best route to the Route 37 bypass on the west side
of Winchester (normally this will include at least some travel on I-81).
Go to the northwest side of town and take the Route 522 exit inbound
(toward Winchester). Take a right at the light by the Sheetz station
onto Fox Drive, look for Whittier Avenue on your left, turn left and
watch for the stop sign at Whittier and Wood. We will be the third house
on the right after the stop sign.

(Until further notice, *do not *use the Route 50 inbound exit - there is
all kinds of construction mess on Amherst Street from the Hospital to
the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley.)