[Moo] Siege of Glengary Sept 21-23

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:28:00 PDT 2012

The marshal in charge is a friend and former Stierbachi, Takeda
Akimasa-dono, and it sounds like they are planning a lot of martial
activities, both rapier and heavy.  It is also a royal progress for
Aethlmarc, as it is their majesties' home shire.

If anyone is thinking of going up, but in need of a ride, just let me
know.

-Ii