[Moo] Northern Regional Melee Practice

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Thu Dec 13 19:35:58 PST 2012

are there any details on what we will be doing?  "just fighting" doesnt help
us determine what to plan, bring, think about, etc.

i will be there but would sure like some clue.

regards
logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

 <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/> www.ebonwoulfe.com

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com