[Moo] Tonight in Sudentorre

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:31:32 PST 2012

At the CCC, I will be teaching one of the classes I will be doing down at
University this weekend, *Teaching for Non Teachers.  *In this class we
will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of various class structures;
address lesson planning, including a template; address handouts, types of
handouts and do's and don'ts; and finally we will briefly discuss learning
styles, and complete a learning style assessment so you can have an idea
about your own learning preferences.

The class should start at around 7:30 (depending on traffic).  Directions
to the site can be found here<http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_ccc.php>
.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

I am a fan of the cereal comma:  Part of a balanced breakfast that includes
milk, juice, and toast.

Showing deference to those with power over you is not courtesy, it is
self-preservation.  Showing deference to those over whom you have power is
not only courtesy, but grace.