[Moo] Scadian realtor

Leif Johnston leif at resourcecompany.com
Wed Feb 1 06:31:03 PST 2012

How does that interaction go...

Realtor: Good Day M'Lord, what were you looking for.

SCAdian: Well, I expect to visit Stierbach and Ponte-Alto for sometime as
the weather warms and the fighting season begins. I would love to stay in a
castle during that time.

Realtor: Very good M'Lord. Our primary castle rentals are only 6 months and
there is a complicated application process. You must defeat all comers in
battle either spring or fall and then you can rent the castle in 6 months.
Once you win, we can talk about those details, but I don't know that is
going to meet your needs... Most of the baronial castles are so run down as
to not be noticable - again, with a fairly involved application/commitment
process. In the mean time, perhaps I can interest you in a nice hovel. There
isn't much room, no armoring in the back yard and fighting/weapons use is
frowned on by the home contables association except in pre arranged
events...

Just thinking...