[Moo] Scadian realtor

Heidi Karin Wheeler-Sheppard greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 09:08:48 PST 2012

Well, my coffee has verily for its way out of my nostrils because of the hilarity of the response!
I assure you ,my lords, the SCAdian Realtor has read your plight of assistance and is currently arming up for a castle challenge. I believe he is consulting the MYSTIC MRLS ( mighty realtor lengthy search) quest.
Just responding (( hoping the SCAdian Realtor is armed and ready))............
Karin

Heidi Karin Sent from my iPhone