[Moo] Details on The Lawsuit, and some comments

Flaithri O'Cearnaigh flaithri at kandsbennett.net
Sun Feb 5 15:43:53 PST 2012

Please read the notes from me and Her Excellency. In them you will find that
we are not being asked to contribute a large sum.

Baron Flaithri

  _____

Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 15:41:22 -0500
From: hourumiyamoto at gmail.com
To: moo at lists.stierbach.org
Subject: Re: [Moo] Details on The Lawsuit, and some comments

And so because of the actions of one oshirinoana (asshole in Japanese),
everyone in the sca gets (censored). Lovely, so what's the plan, I know we
as a barony aren't going to sit idly by, I personally want to get this
monies owed business out of the way. Game plan?