[Moo] Need a heraldic consult for client

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 04:50:24 PST 2012

I'll take this up, I should have time to do a conflict check when I get
home tonight.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

I am a fan of the cereal comma:  Part of a balanced breakfast that includes
milk, juice, and toast.

Showing deference to those with power over you is not courtesy, it is
self-preservation.  Showing deference to those over whom you have power is
not only courtesy, but grace.