[Moo] Sunday Archery

Grimm Tokesonn grimm at grimmsfield.com
Mon Jan 9 15:32:27 PST 2012

All Hail the mighty archers of Atlantia:
With the recent activity seen by the archers of Steirbach and others at Steirbach’s practice on Friday and the wonderful days we have had the last few Sundays, I feel lothe to end such a streak. Therefore, on the next Sunday, I feel the need once again to open Grimmsfield and loose many arrows. Not being a selfish person, I invite all who feel the need to start or continue their shooting outdoors. Come one and all and continue the tone set by the New Year’s shoot!!!  1:00 p.m. seems like a good starting time, with 5:00 p.m. a good time to end. There will be hot cocoa and hot tea to warm the innards. Please see www.grimmsfield.com or RSVP for directions if you have never been. I look forward to shooting with all who can make it.
Grimm
Grimm at grimmsfield.com