[Moo] Baronial Day, garb and fees questions

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Tue Jan 10 06:39:23 PST 2012

As it has come up, in a couple places, here is a bit more information for
anyone new to our area.

All baronial days are no charge, they are not spiked events.  Usually any
fees associated with the day are paid for by the Barony.

These gatherings are held every quarter in various places around the Barony,
for anyone in the area to come hang out and have a good time.  The January
Baronial Day, or our traditional 12th night, is the more formal of the
gatherings with garb recommended.  The others held throughout the year are
more informal and we try to have group projects to work on as well as the
other activities.  Usually held around January, April, July, and October.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen