[Moo] Kingdom Arts and Science Festival is Coming...

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sat Jan 21 09:37:20 PST 2012

Today is a day to stay indoors, and keep warm.  Stoke up the fire and work on those indoor
projects, like putting together the finishing touches to your entry into the
Kingdom Arts and Science Festival, February 4, 2012.
Maybe you are in the mood to start the Spring Cleaning
ritual a little early?  How about recycling some of those old tokens from previous events that
are made of metal?  There will be a
container available at KA&S Festival to place them in.  Don’t bring them all, just the ones you’re no
longer fond of…
Catching up on bill paying?  While you’re at it, consider pre-register for
Kingdom Arts and Science Festival!  You
were planning to come anyway, so go ahead and pre-register and check that off
your “To-Do List”.  This way you don’t
have to scramble the day of the event wondering if you have enough money on
hand.  And, your check-in time will be much
quicker!!
     **Register via ACCEPS:www.acceps.ansteorra.org
         (ACCEPS,
reservations close Friday, January 27—that is Next week..!)
or
     **you can mail in
your reservation to:
   Melanie Cozad
   976 Holborn Court
   Sterling, VA  20164
   depexchva at atlantia.sca.org
Please include a list of everyone you are paying for
1) Full Name
2) SCA Name (optional)
3) Membership number/exp. Date
4) If children are coming, list if under 7 and/or over 7
5) Contact info in case we need to contact you
6) Make check/money order out to SCA Inc., Canton of Sudentorre
By you pre-registering, you will help ensure that there is
plenty of lunch for everyone, as it is included in your daytrip fee.  Another thing you don’t have to worry about
packing or planning.  We have taken care
of that for you!
(**If you are worried about pre-registering and then having to cancel, we will refund your daytrip fee.  You just need to contact us as soon as possible.)
Once all your tasks and chores for the day are done, you can
curl up with a good book and enjoy an afternoon of reading.  I suggest visiting the Kingdom Arts and
Science Website.  It is a delightfully
short read but filled with all sorts of interesting information.  Website: kasf.atlantia.sca.org
YIS,
Cairistiona
Autocrat
garadh at verizon.net