[Moo] Retainers and Guards for Their Majesties at Pennsic

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Jul 1 14:27:43 PDT 2012

Incase not everyone has joined the Pennsicmoo Yahoo group that will be attending the upcoming Pennsic War, We are still in need of guards and retainers for Their Majesties. Stierbach's time slot is Aug 5th from 9:00am to 1pm. (Time happens to be during the procession.)

They are asking that we supply at least 2 guards for the Atlantian camp. They are also asking for 2 retainers and 1 guard to walk around with Their Majesties.

So far I know of 2 guards for camp, maybe 3 and only 1 retainer.

I need to let their Majesties retainer know who will be filling these slots tomorrow. We need more guards and retainers to walk with their Majesties. Please help us do this for our Barony.

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza