[Moo] more thanks.

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:51:05 PDT 2012

Greetings good gentles!

It was brought to my attention that I accidentally left out a couple of
people who worked very hard to make the Stierbach Baronial Birthday and
Investiture a success.  Now that I am aware, I will mention these gentles.

Oswin of Sudentorre, called The Often Hurt, and Lady Anastasia of
Sudentorre helped Friday with setup, they helped with setup Saturday
morning, retained for our new Excellencies, and Oswin helped with tear down
on Saturday night.  He also made the locker run Sunday as he brought his
trailer for things to be loaded into after the event to get them back to
the locker.

Thank you both very much for everything that you do, and again, I apologize
for leaving you out before.

Jozsa