[Moo] we have power & fireworks!

J. C. Smith jsmithcsa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 08:48:07 PDT 2012

Dittos!   Happy Independence Day to everyone!

Barcsi Janos
(who is not really in hiding)

JEFFREY C. SMITH

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." --Cesare Beccaria, On Crimes and Punishment, quoted by Thomas Jefferson in Commonplace Book