[Moo] storage locker run

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Wed Jun 13 08:59:50 PDT 2012

The boys and I will be going by the storage locker on our way to site.
Looking at the list of what we need, if 2-4 other people would be willing to
help me that would be great.  I am unable to lift the grills by myself, and
those are the main "large" items I need help with.  The rest just goes by
quicker with a couple people.

I will plan to be there by 4pm, and it should take no more than 15 minutes
to load items before heading onto site.  That would put us on site around
4:45pm.

Please email me off list if you are planning on coming or give me a call.

Thanks,

Baroness Rhonwen