[Moo] Event Setup Query

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 20:28:02 PDT 2012

Reinmar's not the only one who needs to know! Plans to have the harp
transported to the event from his place fell through, so it's now back
at our place in Winchester. Would prefer to have it on-site before the
event officially starts, as there is absolutely NO guarantee that Arthur
and I will get there early enough and a high probability of being late
(we almost always are). So what I'd like to do is fetch the thing over
tomorrow during set-up time and leave it overnight, if this can be done
safely.

Still uncertain whether it would be better to Silent Auction it or
raffle it separately - the latter, though, means arranging for tickets
and somebody to run the raffle, and notice may by now be too short.

I hope somebody does buy/win it, as Arthur really doesn't want it back.
(He's got several more, of varying sizes and shapes and mostly good tone
quality.) If you're interested, PLAN AHEAD, as the thing _*will *_fit
into the back of a Geo Metro-sized hatchback with the rear seat folded
down - _but not comfortably_. So make sure you can fit it in!

See you at Investiture!

Medhbhin/Maven