[Moo] Current Directions to Open House, June 24

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 15:53:17 PDT 2012

Amherst Street is being extensively worked on from the Middle School to
the Hospital, and delays, detours and outright blockages are all too
common. Until further notice, EVERYONE is advised to use these directions:

Take your best route to I-81, then go north or south on the Route 37
bypass to the west to the exit for Route 522 south (inbound). Take a
right at Fox Drive (just past the Sheetz gas station). Turn left on
Whittier and look for the stop sign - we are about three houses past it
on the right.

 From Winchester or points east: If you think you know the city well
enough, follow Route 50 west through the city (maze of little twisty)
until you are on Amherst Street. Watch for the yellow hexagonal house on
the right and take the shallow right on Whittier that comes up soon
after. Pass the park on your right and we are the third house on the
left. (Don't miss the turn, or you'll wind up in the construction mess.)

Medhbhin (Maven)