[Moo] Pennsic-Moo Yahoo Group and Retaining and Guarding Their Majesties at Pennsic

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Jun 22 11:05:26 PDT 2012

For those of you that will be at Pennsic, even if you aren't camping with the Barony please join the Pennsic-Moo yahoo group. We will be talking about all things Pennsic.

As was discussed at the Baronial Business Meeting, Their Majesties are in need of retainers and guards from each group for 4 hours for one day. The Barony decided that Aug 5th was the best day. (This is procession day.) They are asking for at least 2 retainers, and 1 guard to walk around with their Majesties and then 2 guards for the Atlantian Royal encampment. Our time selected was from 9am to 1pm. The head retainer for Their Majesties would like to have the names before July 2nd so I would like to start gathering the names ASAP.

If you are interested in retaining or guarding Their Majesties, please contact me off list.

Baroness Esperanza