[Moo] Baronial Birthday and Investiture

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 02:27:40 PDT 2012

*Make Checks Payable To:* �SCA, Inc., Barony of Stierbach
*Reservations: *Lady Christina de Needham (Jeanne Zabel ), 12397 Cleydael
Blvd., King George, VA 22485

--
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my humors.
These days people just think of me as an an irreverent asshat."
 -- Patrick Rothfuss