[Moo] Baronial Birthday and Investiture

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Jun 19 07:41:00 PDT 2012

Mors and I would like to thank everyone that came to the event to help celebrate the Birthday of the beloved Barony of Stierbach. We were proud of the event and its staff with Autocrat Jozsa as their leader. A big thank you for those that stayed after the event was over to help clean, load trailers and vehicles.

Congratulations to those that were so deservingly rewarded by Their Majesties.

Mors and I had the honor of selecting our first Champions, for those who were unable to make it to Court:

Rapier - Sanada Terasu
Heavy - Oswin of Stierbach (aka Oswin the Often Hurt)
Archery - Grimm Tokenson
A&S - Baron Colum Maxwell
Equestrian - Wayne de Bruce
Bardic - Lady Adriana du Chesne
Youth - Liz Grimmsdottir

The day was indeed very special for us. Thank you to our retainers and our herald. You were tireless and helped us tremendously.

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza