[Moo] Gatorade cooler at birthday.

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Mon Jun 18 10:58:49 PDT 2012

The kitchen staff (aka...me) went out to the archery field and picked up an orange cooler that I think had Gatorade in it.

We cleaned it out and used it during Feast.  The cooler was marked, so it where ever it is suppose to go when cleaning up, it should all ready be there (in storage).

Cairistiona