[Moo] Gatorade cooler at birthday.

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:09:03 PDT 2012

When we closed up for the night, there were a couple of orange coolers in
the kitchen serving area, they were clearly marked fauquier county.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

I am a fan of the cereal comma:  Part of a balanced breakfast that includes
milk, juice, and toast.

Showing deference to those with power over you is not courtesy, it is
self-preservation.  Showing deference to those over whom you have power is
not only courtesy, but grace.