[Moo] Defending the Gate volunteers needed

N Harrison miriel.denedham at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:38:27 PST 2012

Greetings unto the lists!

Defending the Gate is only about a month away, so it's time to start asking
for volunteers.  Troll is need of people willing to donate a couple of
hours to getting others past the gate so we can all have a good time.
Solid arithmetic skills would be welcome during the set up and take down,
but certainly aren't required.  The ability to accurately make change is
strongly encouraged.  SCA membership is very strongly preferred, as you
can't handle cash without it.  I'm aiming to have shifts of about two
hours.  Training will be provided if needed, you just need to let me know.

If you choose to volunteer, please specify which shift or shifts would work
best for you --- Troll Setup (before the official opening of site, aka
Oh-dark-thirty or 6:30 or 7 am to 7:45am), Merchants and Staff Only (7:45am
to 9:45am), Morning (9:45 to 11:45), Early Afternoon (11:45 to 1:45), or
Late Afternoon (1:45 to 3:15).  I'll also need help with money counting and
Take-down (3-4 pm).  Troll will open to the populace at 10 and close at 3.

My apologies to those who see this on multiple lists.  Please forward this
to appropriate lists.

Thank you for the bandwidth.

Miriel deNedham
Head Troll for Defending the Gate XI