[Moo] Fight Practice

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 15:17:17 PST 2012

My nephew, Ian, is wanting to fight heavy. He turns 18 in early June. I am bringing him to the Business meeting tomorrow to meet folks and to hopefully meet some of our fighters. He is wanting to start making armor and start practicing. He will be going to Pennsic with us, and he hopes to authorize to before going, though it will be tight. His parents don't play in the SCA, but his Mom does realize that until he turns 18, she will need to accompany him to practices. Ian plans on coming to tuesday practices whenever possible to start learning the fight heavy.
--Blitha