[Moo] [abhainniarthair] Baronial Award Recomendations

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Mon Mar 19 08:45:35 PDT 2012

I have received several questions this morning on how to find a current
listing of which awards members of our populace have.  There are two
answers.

For Baronial awards:
http://op.atlantia.sca.org/barony_awards.php?barony_id=33

This will give you a listing of all awards the barony bestows, and all
individuals who have received the award.  The Baronial OP kept by the
Kingdom (for all _KNOWN_ members of the Barony and its cantons, and if you
are not on it contact the OP clerk so she can put you on it) can be found
here too.

For Kingdom awards:  http://op.atlantia.sca.org/

You can search the OP by first letter of the first name, or by award, to see
if the individual already has it.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen