[Moo] Reminder: Annual Wakefield school demo

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Tue May 1 04:40:54 PDT 2012

The annual demo for the Wakefield School (located in The Plains, Virginia
http://www.wakefieldschool.org/) will be Thursday May 24th.  Please let me
know if you can attend.  Set-up begins about 2pm, demo 3-4pm, and then we
are always invited to eat dinner with them afterwards and watch the play.
If you want to stay to eat please let me know so I can pass numbers onto the
organizer.

We need at least 5 people.  This is an interactive demo.  Usually 20-30
minutes of heavy and rapier fighting, interspersed with talk about what they
are wearing, doing, and Q&A.  Then 20-30 minutes of the kids coming down and
seeing the A&S and talking with all of us.

Thanks!

Baroness Rhonwen