[Moo] Baronial Directory urgent help needed!!!

Jenine Webb jeninewebb at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:45:51 PDT 2012

Please, Please, Please...If you are still holding your yellow directory
forms please send them to me. I have recieved a grand total of 9 forms.
That will not make much of a directory. I am starting from scratch and need
those forms for the directory to be a success. It could be a great resource
if everyone will take 3 min. to fill it out. You only need to include the
info you want published in the directory. The new due date is May 26
If you need a new form please contact me off list.
YIS
Gunnora