[Moo] Kindgom Archery - volunteers needed to help with lunch please! (Ruyiah ipsi Otel)

Rose P hroswithathestout at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 05:54:11 PDT 2012

I have a 3'x3' patch of mint that is going nuts in the backyard that I'm sure I could donate a lot of, does it have to be picked same day?  I don't think I'll be going to RKArchery, but if I make it to setup on Friday and give it to the Baroness, will that do?  Can I put it in a couple of ziploc bags?  Do I need to wash it first or can I just cram it in the bag?
-Rose