[Moo] Holiday Faire is coming!

Jenine Webb jeninewebb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:06:52 PDT 2012

Unto the good people of Atlantia,
I invite you to prepare for the holiday season that will quickly be upon
us. But how do we prepare you ask? By shopping of course!

Plan now to attend the best shopping event of the season Holiday Faire
2012! Novenber 17th. 10-6 Prince William Fairgrounds, Manassas Va.

This year we will have a professional portrait photographer, so wear your
finest and put on your best smile!

Are you being dragged into shopping kicking and screaming? Never fear, we
have planned a diversion, so hand over your wallet and join us outside for
heavy, rapier, thrown weapons, and archery.

A fundraising lunch will be available! As well as A&S and a silent auction

Website: http://www.grimmsfield.com/holidayfaire.html