[Moo] Practice in Stierbach

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 13:28:16 PDT 2012

Greetings!
  Sun Oct 28th and Sun Oct 11th are the last 2 Equestrian practices of the season..... I am making Cheddar & Ale soup this weekend, may also try to get caramel apples done.... Practice starts at 11am sharp! Would like help so Reinmar doesn't have to set up the field by himself, the earlier the better..... Don't forget Potluck starts after ponies are put up!  Drop me a line if you need directions or have any questions, looking forward to seeing everyone there!
   YIS,
 Alienor
Love Conquers All