[Moo] wednesday practices in woodbridge

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Mon Oct 22 16:19:25 PDT 2012

just a quick reminder that esa and i are hosting a wednesday night fighter
practice at our home on wednesdays starting at 7pm.  the shop is almost
completely set up so if you have repairs or need to build something we can
get that done as well.

to help keep bandwidth down here i have created a yahoogroup just to keep
track of those that are coming week to week so that i can properly plan my
weeks.  to subscribe to it simply send an email to:
moofight-subscribe at yahoogroups.com  and i will approve it.  any questions,
just shoot me an email offlist.

regards
logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

 <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/> www.ebonwoulfe.com

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com