[Moo] Snakes in Atlantia

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 18:34:41 PDT 2013

While due caution is advisable, you are far more likely to have a "false
alarm" encounter with one of the scary-looking but harmless snakes. Be
alert, be careful, don't bother the snakes and they'll probably slither
away as fast as they can. (They're scared of YOU, too!)

I can take 'em or leave 'em, but I'd just as soon not meet a live
copperhead in its native habitat. Fortunately there hasn't been a
confirmed copperhead sighting in Winchester in decades. (I can't speak
for outlying areas or other parts of the kingdom....)

Maven Whitlocke

Message: 1 Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 22:04:11 -0400